regarding: rick's question

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:14:16 -0700

Hello,
My last message came across kind of harsh. While I acknowledge that there are other platforms, some better than others, the poster suggesting the new one she's in love with for the moment suggested turnscrue just last week and it seems like it's changing as she explores other possibilities. For the most stable setup, I recommend drupal; it's what a lot of people know and use. This also means that it's probably been hammered for security problems, and while they still exist, people target the larger platforms as opposed to say a 5% that may be running turnscrue, or some other cms setup that isn't quite as popular.

Ty