RE: question

  • From: "Stanzel, Susan - Kansas City, MO" <susan.stanzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:53:36 -0500

Hi Listers,

Is Window Eyes the preferred screen reader for Java? What is the fastest way to
learn Eclipse. I have been reading Thinking in Java and using Textpad with
JAWS. I also need a list of keystrokes. I tried to search for the list under
HELP in Eclipse and couldn't find it.

Susie Stanzel
Programmed United States Department of Agriculture in Kansas City, Missouri