Re: programming on Linux, Was: programming on Windows

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <BillGallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:10:26 -0500

You know, had I realized that this thread had changed from programming on Windows to programming on Linux I would not have been deleting these messages willy nilly.

I do believe you all may have missed out on some insightful information because I was a software engineer at Bell Laboratories for 20 years where UNIX® was the "OS deJur" and I do have extensive program development on these systems. Oh well, I'm not going to go chasing down this thread.

I'm sure many of you are quite knowledgable, but I have no doubt I could have definitely added to this discussion. Keep this in mind the next time you change the topic of a thread but leave the subject line as it was. If you're a programmer then it shouldn't be any big deal to modify the subject line.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: BillGallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- "Every path has some puddles."