Re: programming class starting Monday for me

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:17:31 -0700

actually Sina is now running the FBD site, at:
www.FruitBasket.QuantumMyst.com

had to much going on to update it so turned it over to someone who could, and I believe there are a couple versions in that language.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Panes" <jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx>