Re: [program-l] Re: Not reading correctly, visual studio 2008 and latest Jaws

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:09:59 -0400

Thanks, Sean! I have incorporated those changes in an updated script package at the usual addresses:

http://EmpowermentZone.com/msenv2005.exe

or for a manual install
http://EmpowermentZone.com/msenv2005.zip

Would someone confirm that installing these new scripts fixes the problem?

Jamal

On 5/18/2011 3:01 PM, seanpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi guys,

I think I’ve fixed the problem.  I replaced the line:
PerformScript SayNextCharacter ()
With the lines:
NextCharacter ()
SayCharacter ()
In the LeftArrow and RightArrow scripts in the visual studio jss file.
Here are the new LeftArrow and RightArrow scripts that work for me:

Script leftarrow ()
if InDesignView(VS_True) then
SpeechOff()
TypeCurrentScriptKey ()
Delay(2, VS_False)
setDesignLocations()
SpeechOn()
SayString("Left "+IntToString(iControlLeft));
Else
PriorCharacter ()
SayCharacter ()
;PerformScript SayPriorCharacter()
EndIf
EndScript

Script rightArrow ()
if InDesignView(VS_True) then
SpeechOff()
TypeCurrentScriptKey ()
Delay(2, VS_False)
setDesignLocations()
SpeechOn()
SayString("Left "+IntToString(iControlLeft));
Else
NextCharacter ()
SayCharacter ()
;PerformScript SayNextCharacter ()