RE: open source daisy projects

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:48:41 -0500

I noticed your apology and thank you for it.  I do not send out personal
updates so anyone else can read them as my life, while a bit peculiar, is
not terribly interesting to anyone outside a small set of friends and
family.

So, to the rest of the list, please pardon this episode of "How the Blink
Turns," your regular programming will now return.

cdh