Re: online games

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:11:55 -0700

I have no idea what half of that is, but most if not all games marvin mentioned
are not "online," unless the online is going to mean "downloaded from the
internet." He did mention monopoly, but I still prefer the Jim Kitchen version
better, it follows the rules more and is a lot more fun, besides the pvp that
is there. I don't believe the rest have online capability, but I'm not sure
what some of them were, either from the spellings and that. I do like GMA
games, you can play the demos there. Shades of Doom is a bit cartoonish, but
it's not to bad. I like Trek and Lonewolf, for it's stratigy. For me, those are
a couple of the best games we have. Entombed was mentioned, that's also a
decent game. It sort of builds off an old rom idea, with some of the weapons,
but again I don't believe it has internet-playability unless that was recent.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean