odd error

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:28:26 -0600

I got the following error coming out of standby:

hpqtra08.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7c911760" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read".graphic 747  Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
OK Cancel

I virtualized the screen to copy and ask if someone knew what this
application was -- but when I clicked ok,
I was taken to a screen that said
hp display (or was that digital?) imaging monitor had encountered a fatal
error and had to close -- the usual request to send error report to
Microsoft...

Nothing seems to be different -- jaws is still working and the stuff on
screen is the same. Should I be worried about this program? i.e., is it
essential for something? or alternatively, is it malware?

TIA
--le