RE: null chars in text file: recover text?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:27:12 -0400

I would also remove that end of file marker then locate any remaining
end of file markers and see if one of them was in reasonable position
for the end of file by file size.  Then I'd strip any earlier end of
file characters out and see what got recovered after that.  With data
recovery the work is a continuous series of experiments.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>