Re: new editor in the works: volunteers/help, etc

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 23:46:00 -0600

Would someone be so kind as to hook me up with a link to this editor? if it can handle auto indents and multiple windows plus a find function, you've got me hooked. Also depending on what language it's written in, I could add to it if needed, and would love to do so if it becomes a program I use on a daily bases.

On 11/1/2010 11:10 PM, Johannes Grib wrote:
Dear Quentin,
You are much to moddist!  Power pad does not struggle with large files or with
very long lines and got me out of trouble several times already in the month or
so since I started using it.

Many thanks for a knock-out lightwaight solution.

Now only if one can combine power pad's text area with edSharp's functions
you'd almost have a very accessible wordpad ++.