RE: network programming

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:40:17 -0400

Sure does.  Most of us love the stuff, but you mentioned the word packet in
your struct, so I wasn't sure if you were doing something really low level.
If so, be prepared for latency and lots of slow down if you're expecting
high throughput traffic on the order of a device driver, but if you're not,
then by all means, totally go xml.

This has an added benefit for you Ty.  This allows you to then transparently
use SSL as the encryption mechanism if you so choose.

Take care,
Sina