needed help in a short code of vb.net

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:10:02 +0530

hello guys,
writing after a bit long, so first of all a warm hi to all the people.
well, i was out for vacations, probablly a bit relief for you folks
for this creepy guy, but i'm back now so here is this post.
today, while looking on arrays in a book, i have came across to a
short piece of code, which i couldn't understand.
in the sense, i know why all that written, but i'm unable to
understand the sequence and working of the program. therefore, did not
understand why those outputs are coming up.
a polite request to geeks there, can someone please, please explain me
the mean of this code,  reason of the outputs whatever comes acording
to   what user has entered, and the sequence defined in my code?
this, i'm coppying right from the book, and expect someone come up as
soon as possible.
take a look on this piece of code of vb.net which is proving daunting to me.

Dim numbers(10) As Integer
Dim times As Integer
Dim StoreAnswer As Integer
Dim i As Integer

ListBox1.Items.Clear()

times = Val(TextBox1.Text)

For i = 1 To 10

StoreAnswer = i * times
numbers(i) = StoreAnswer
ListBox1.Items.Add(times & " times " & i & " = " & numbers(i))

Next i

waiting for your responses at the earlyest.
 i beg you all to please answer the query of this tiny person,
 please?
sameer manohtra.