Re: looking for game sounds and free music

  • From: "Michael Taboada \(AI5HF\)" <ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 09:03:15 -0500

I know ljudo used to have free sounds, not sure if their still around though. You might also try sound jay, who apparently have free sound and some music. If you must, you could also use freesound.org, although you must attribute each sound you use from there.

Cheers,

-Michael.

AI5HF

http://mtgames.org/
http://u4u.be/
http://michael-taboada.org/
http://AI5HF.org/
http://the-status.net/ and http://the-stat.us/

Skype: lilmike2
Gmail: ai5hf.lilmike@xxxxxxxxx
msn: ai5hf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MWTab

PC details:
Intel quad core 2.66 ghz; 4 gb duel channel ddr2 ram; 1 TB harddrive.

"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living." -- Christopher Paolini, Eldest. "A world that contained a creature as amazing as that bumblebee was a world he wanted to live in." -- Christopher Paolini, Brisingr.