Re: looking for an editor on the mac to use for coding

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:01:03 -0500

I often use emacs from the terminal command prompt.  It's a really excellent
editor that, nearly 30 years after its first version, still holds its own
against flashier and newer editors/IDes like eclipse or VisualStudio.

I do not know if one can use emacspeak in the Macintosh terminal but, if so, it
turns from a good solution to what is probably the best tool for blind hackers.

cdh