Re: looking for an accessible svn

  • From: "Valiant \(on laptop\)" <valiant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:19:56 -0400

Hi.
Unfortunately for me, they won't read. All menu items inside that sub menu
say 5? 8 question mark s? Interesting I've been in there before and it read
properly, maybe I was on an xp machine then though, this is vista. I'm
interested in that alternative solution.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>