Re: looking for a CSS example

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:07:46 -0400

Hi,
You can't go wrong with http://www.w3schools.com.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"Never doubt that a thoughtful group of committed citizens can change the
world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead

             "Lamar Upshaw"
             <lupshaw@inthesha
             ck.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       looking for a CSS example

             11/01/2007 03:33
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Does anyone know where I may find a sample CSS file?  I want to see how the
code is litterally written.  I'm having such a hard time wrapping my mind
around the whole CSS concept.  *smile*  I'm pretty sure it has everything
do with the fact that I don't understand colors at all anyway! lol *smile*
But, I figure I can learn the code and then get a sighted person to help
with the visual aspect.

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T