Re: "last motified" of webpage?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:46:39 -0700

I do it manually, but use a PHP footer file, so all my changes go to all pages if I update just the one file, and if I included the footer on the page.

I also do this with my nave links, this way all navigation menu's change with my just having to update one file.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>