Re: join list!

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:14:29 -0600

Because we don't really know or care about the random list you set up that's
supposed to be a catch 22, and advertizing a list that probably has what, 2
members, is not really healthy. This list is for talking about blind
programming, accessibility, and there are already computer-based lists. I'm
confused then, as to why people go off on their own tangents and make their own
list that is supposed to be better somehow. If there's a problem, say with the
moderator or something and multiple people have that issue, go for it; a few
years back, people on this list were talking about making their own due to some
problems that popped up. But your currently advertizing a list that is supposed
to attract more members, and people that do that usually just want the power of
moderator. People who have to try to advertize on other lists to get someone
there just so they can be moderator don't really need to be moderating
anything. If your list has something unique to offer, great, but as it is, it's
no different from the other lists that people have created.
Just my oppinion, for what it's worth.

      From: Zach, CFB computer