Re: jaws with windows help and windows seven?

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:56:34 -0500

Yep, fraid so.  but hey, Jaws now works with the thingamajig shown on
www.doohicky.com.  Isn't it exciting?!  I notice that Jaws is quirky
about video cards at times.  Not as bad as in the past, I'll grant but
it's still an issue albeit a small one for me anyway.  I use nvidia on
my dell at work and my hp at home.

alex M