jaws and visual studio

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:21:20 +1100

hi.
well it could have been my fault the first time.
but jaws screwed it up the first time.
My professor could not even read the code in a text editor.
was a real mess.
well think i have sorted out the checkboxes falling off the edge of the
form.
i select the controls like the group box and the check box.
then i go to format, then centre in form.
then select the horizontal and vertical option.
so only problem, got left, is how far left to try to move the list box.
or maybe i can do it in pixals.
well i did send the coordiates of the form controls to the list.
cheers Marvin.