java.library.path error

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 20:40:54 -0500

I am testing the Java bindings for liblouisutdml which will provide the
braille smarts for BrailleBlaster. The bindings use JNI. I am also using
openjdk on a Linux system. When I run the test program I get the message
liblouisutdml not in java.library.path I tried putting a symbolic link
with the name in the test directory, but that didn't
help. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
Madison, Wisconsin USA