java Lists

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:06:54 -0600

Greetings -- I am writing a java package that contains a method that has to
use class List<String>.  Unfortunately, I have gone through a few
screenfulls of docs, and although I find List under Collections, I can't
figure out what to import to get the definition of List.
I spent yesterday and today battling with java docs and while I could
continue to look for this one, I am wondering if someone could answer it off
the top of their head.  I have tried  importing java.Collections,
java.lang.Collections, java.aut.List (that isn't the right def).
Any info is welcome!
TIA
--le