RE: installing net beans problems with jaws

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:02:54 -0400

Is it open source?

Take care,
Sina

________________________________

From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andreas Stefik
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:35 PM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: installing net beans problems with jaws

Sina,

Is there any easy way for my team here to fix the accessibility issues with
the installer in a cross platform way? Most of the work we've done is in the
NetBeans platform itself, we haven't messed with the installers at all.

Hmm ... maybe sun posts their installer code online ...

Stefik

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Sina Bahram <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        No the open dialog box is not the installer ... You must have had
something
        open ... Try again.

        Take care,
        Sina