Re: helping out the community

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:26:42 -0500

There may or may not be any interest, but you could always add better
support for other languages into the Sodbeans project. For example,
writing auditory brace matchers is pretty easy for the various
languages. If you want something more hardcore, it would certainly be
nice to have auditory debuggers for python, Java, ruby, or others.

Or, there's about a thousand other things I can think of that would be
relevant ...

I don't know, just a thought,

Stefik