Re: hae the elph

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 00:17:47 -0700

ah, I'm not a php programmer, yes I have learned to use a little bit on my
pages, but that's it, *sad smile* you'll have to ask another here how to fix
it.

sorry,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com