RE: ftp question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:25:08 -0400

If filezilla can't do it, get yourself a Linux box and run rsync -av url
where url is the top level url of the website.  The wget utility is
supposed to be able to do this in the background and make a copy for you
starting in a directory of your choice.  Good idea to make an empty
directory to pull everything into and the directory structure on the web
page will be duplicated.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>