Re: fruit basket page

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:07:03 -0400

I'm glad a couple people posted the current link to the fruit basket site. Inthane and I need to update our sites with that link. In the meantime, Google can be our friend with such searches. For example, I found the link within the first few results of Google searches such as the following:

"fruit basket" program download

or

ProgrammingBlind "fruit basket"

The link is also included in the Nonvisual development FAQ I recently posted at

http://EmpowermentZone.com/NonvisualDevelopmentFAQ.htm

Cheers,
Jamal

On 5/25/2010 10:57 AM, qubit wrote:
Hi all -- I have only been to the fruit basket page once a year ago and I
can't seem to find a link to it.
I went to nonvisualdevelopment.org and to inthane's grab bag and they didn't
link to it.
So what ever happened to it?
Someone please email a link.
Thanks!