RE: fruit basket missing some fruit

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Sina!
Jamal

On Wed, 26 May 2010, Sina Bahram wrote:

Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:36:36 -0400
From: Sina Bahram <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'qubit' <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: fruit basket missing some fruit

The C# links have now been fixed.

Take care,
Sina

-----Original Message-----
From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jamal Mazrui
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:54 AM
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: qubit

Sina Bahram currently maintains the fruit basket web site.  Can you address
this, Sina?

A fruit basket sample I did in C# 3.0 is at
http://EmpowermentZone.com/cs3_fruit.zip

One I did in Visual C++ (using the .NET platform) is at
http://EmpowermentZone.com/cli_fruit.zip

Jamal

On 5/26/2010 12:19 AM, qubit wrote:
The C# download links on the fruitbasket page are broken. I have
searched on google like it suggested but the search predictably goes in circles.
Can the contributers of those programs please contact me or post their
files? Or are these programs not written yet?
Sorry. I noticed some other missing stuff there. I may write a
fruitbasket example myself.
I was kind of hoping to find C# as I wanted to see some uses of it in
small programs, but I'll just keep reading the manuals and tutorials.
But if you have the zip files, please post them or send them my way.
Do they exist? Someone answer -- I am trying to get my bearings.
TIA
--le