easy shopping cart with pay pal

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 19:21:58 -0700

It's been a while since I've posted, so I apologize if this topic as already
been covered.

I am building a table of products, and one can simply check the box next to
each product they wish to buy.  After the boxes are checked, one can click
the add to cart button, and then either checkout, or continue shopping.  The
web page appearance itself is very easy for me to write of course, but I
need help with the programming part.  *smile* I'm fairly familiar with
cookies, perl,  and javascript, but I don't know anything at all about PHP.
I was wondering if there was a shopping cart CGI that can do what I want, or
would it be better to build the shopping cart from the ground up?

I just need to be pointed in the right direction maybe something with
examples, so I can better understand how the shopping cart works.

Thanks for anything anyone can tell me.

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T