Re: docs and packages -- was: Re: Python: Very Good Starter Article

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:45:03 -0400

Hi Laura,
Hope you saw my message with the list of programs. Most of the documentation collections are listed in their respective sections on NonvisualDevelopment.org, though a few recent ones have only been mentioned by email (I still need to update the web site). In general, I have found it possible to search for archived messages of interest on the FreeLists.org site.

Jamal

On 10/5/2010 7:51 PM, qubit wrote:
Hi Jamal --
I have a question about the empowermentzone site -- is there a single page
that lists all the docs and packages and programs that you post there?  I
don't always mark the emails where you post files and it would be helpful if
they could all be accessible from a single directory.
Thanks.
--le