crystal reports

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:13:23 +0530

hello guys,
the project i'm currently working in requires me to create some
crystal reports for the summary reports.

could someone post how to create a crystal report in c#?

i know, i can add a crystal report from "add new items", but just am
not able to figure out what to do after it.

i read online that i need to set the report type, and then the datasource.
i've set the type as standard, which is pretty much what i am looking
for, but i'm stuck on the datasource option.

i have a simple  access database stored in c:.

i've  been trying to create report based on a table from this
database, but till now, i have not been able to locate the same in the
crystal report wizard.

could someone write me step-by-step how to make the crystal report in
this situation?

will look for the help.

sameer manohtra.