Re: assembly language programming with jaws.

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:53:28 -0500

LOL -- yeah and if you want to really scare them, show them the cryptic
self-modifying assembly code that used to be part of programming back in the
stone age.  When I was a student taking assembly, my prof stuck one of those
in a question on an exam without preparing us for it in lectures.  I really
felt like I had unraveled a mystery when I solved it on the exam, but it was
kind of a curve ball to do that to the class without preparation.
--le