adding total number of records to a data grid

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:26:50 +1100

Hi.
doing a practice test and added a data grid control and got a file menu with
a exit button.
need to display the total number of records in a label.
how do i do that and what is the code?
or can you point me to some sites with some examples.
tried looking in the msdn help, but no good.
could not seem to find any thing similar at the vb helper site as well.
so can any one help?
tried looking through my sample project, but cannot seem to find any thing
at all, related to that.
cheers Marvin.