Re: accessible rss reader?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 17:00:20 +0300

Aha, I am still using Jaws 6 and IE6.
With all the possible efforts, since Jaws supports unicode, I couldn't make Jaws 7 or 8 to speak the words that contain special chars like Jaws 6 does, and it is not nice to need switching the screen reader when switching the current app.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>