accessibility with vs2008: variable watch, call stack, etc.

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:51:42 -0700

Hello all,
I'd like to start playing with vs2008 for debugging, and getting better at it, as I plan to learn .net, or more of it, anyway. So I have a question. Is there an easy way to see the call stack, to see the value of a variable, etc? A friend (Chris, actually) was helping me debug something and it looked extremely easy; he'd just hover his mouse over something and it shows the value at the variable, but I'm not sure how to get the same value with jaws. The call stack was also a nice feature, but again, I don't know how to pull that off because some of those windows don't read anything. If there's a good way to do this, I'd really appreciate some info.

Ty