re: a question relating java

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 21:16:55 -0500

I would use EdSharp. I am also learning java and find EdSharp to be perfect; you can try to compile and if there are errors they are read out loud and you are taken to the first one. There is a jump to line command for finding the error locations and you can even run your compiled program, but I am not sure how to do that yet.

Have a great day,
Alex