Re: Xampp

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:24:24 -0400

It's not like their default configuration is completely whacko. I just make tweaks to the framework they set up. With WAMP and not XAMPP, for the record.

JW

On 6/19/2009 3:17 PM, Tyler Littlefield wrote:
If you want security, your best route would be to actually configure apache and php out of the box, rather than trying to hack up some bundle like that for security. Just my oppinion anyway; it just seems easier to start from scratch, know what things are doing with your current configuration and set it up the way you want it to be from the start if you want a fast secure site.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.

----- Original Message ----- From: "BlueScale" <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>