RE: Working with Pictures

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 07:15:16 -0400

Hi Laura,
You are more in control doing it by hand. The editors write some of the code
for you, but you still have to make sure it's OK until you either trust your
editor or alter the code it writes to suit your needs. You can change every
aspect of Notetab if you're willing to take the time. With EdSharp, you can use
and alter snippets. You can also alter how Arachnophelia outputs its code.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable
will." -- Mahatma Gandhi