Re: Window-Eyes public beta released with powerful scripting capability

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:13:11 -0700

Well, security comes down to "trust of the source". If people get sources and implement the security precautions GW Micro has put into place then there will not be an issue. Frankly, even a JAWS script could be written to format someone's hard drive if you wanted it to, so the same security risks apply.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>