RE: Winboard For JAWS, 4.5 Released

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:33:06 -0400

This is actually not that hard to code why they haven't made it multi screen
reader or self voicing is shocking.  You can make a rapper on the GNU chess
pretty quickly I did it for the Braille + before I was moved to another
project.  That was using python and proprietary widgets for the board.  I am
betting with .net it would be pretty easy to do.

Ken