Re: Web Application Accessibility Problem

  • From: Jared Stofflett <stofflet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:31:27 -0400

If your company has any kind of IBM support contract I suggest you
open up an ETR with them to determine if the program your using
supports accessibility, and if so what the recomended configuration
is. IBM is at least aware of accessibility and I've gotten info from
them on the passed about accessibility of certain software.