VisualStudio VB Editor Method Parameter List

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 07:49:47 -0500

Hi:
In VWD in the VB Code Editor I am typing a call to a Function requireing 1
parameter. I also am trying to use the Parameter option to list the parameters
for the Function by typing:
MyVal = MyFunction( and then looking at the Parameter list under the Edit Menu
Intellisense option. I hear a blank ListBox or something but there should be
something as the Function is defined a few lines later in the same class. I'm
wondering if this is a Windoweyes problem or whether I am not using the feature
correctly. How do you get the Parameters for any subs or functions you are
writing code for in Visual Studio? There should be a really fast way.
Rick USA