RE: Visual studio professional

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:47:23 -0800

Hi,
I'm using the exact setup at this moment. Apparently there are scripts which
allows VS to work better with JAWS. Using it without additional scripts does
work (at least working with editor). What VS version and under which CPU bit
(32 or 64) do you plan to us? (I use VS2008 Pro under 32-bit Win7 Pro with
JAWS 11).
Cheers,
Joseph