Re: Visual C# Express registration

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:58:12 -0400

Yes, you want to do that.
You go under help and click register.
A PopUp will come up asking you to enter your key.
You use the mouse and click onthe words "Register Now".
A Microsoft WebPage will come up.
You walk through all the questions filling out required fields.
You click the continue Link, I think it said Continue.
On the next page you cursor down to where it is displaying your Registration Key and copy it to the clipboard. You close your browser and you are returned to the Pop Up where it asks for your key. You paste the key into the textbox and tab to the Ok, or finish or whatever the button is to finish up and you should be registered.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxx>