Visual Basic.net With Jaws

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:35:32 +1030

Hi.
thought i would give you my experiences of using visual basic.net 2005
professional so far, as learning to use this in my intro to
programming class with jaws.6.10.
for some strange reason, i can read the code window using the say word
command in jaws, but when i try to read the line of code using the say
line command, just says character and had set the windows class to
multi line edit.
and now, how do i get jaws to read in say line or read in say sentence mode.
and other windows were covering that one.
well, able to create a windows project, add control to a form, set
properties, although jaws struggles with  properties, like yesterday
learning, to use check boxes, message boxes, and able to use the auto
complete okay in the code and able to use the solution explorer.
but when i try to use the alt shift l command to list all commands in
the code module,  happens.
and is there a easier way to move up and down to the various click
event proceedures in the code editor.
as new to vb.net, did do vb 6 a few years ago, and now very different,
using vs.net 2005 professional.
cheers Marvin.
ps: was able to do most things, and even used a browser form, and able
to use the  browser control, and able to go to the msn site.--
Check out my home page at http://startrekcafe.stevesdomain.net/