Re: VS IDE Accessibility Tip

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:23:22 -0400

If you hit escape I think you would lose any changes you made in the properties
window.
If you  go directly to Solution explorer you leave the Properties window and
the designer open on your work space. Perhaps the JAWS script handles allot of
the possible overlapping of windows. I had occasional problems with this using
Windoweyes so always close unnecessary windows.
Rick USA