Re: Updated EdSharp

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 16:36:31 -0400

This one only works with C-like languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, and JavaScript. If anyone comes across other, free code beautifiers that they would like to integrate into EdSharp's functionality, give me the web address of the program and I will look into it.

On 5/30/2010 3:02 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
I am curious about this formatting option. Anything to do with Python?

On 5/30/10, Donald Marang<donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Don Marang