Tutorial on 3D vectors

  • From: "Sean Mealin" <seanpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:32:43 -0500

Hi everyone;

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on 3D vectors?  I am trying to get more
into programming 3D environments with C#, but I am only in Precalculus in
high school, so I really don't have hope on covering 3D vectors there.  I am
looking for basic things; common formulas, concepts, and anything else that
might be useful.  I really hope I don't sound too much like some kid in way
over his head; I have been, for the most part, good at math, and teaching
myself concepts that I have not been exposed to before.

Thanks very much!

Sean Mealin

seanpm@xxxxxxxxxxxx