Re: Thunderbird strange message

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:05:33 +0100

You need to uncheck detect languages. This is in Configuration Manager (Settings Centre if you are using JAWS 12), under Text Processing.

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 11/09/2010 7:21, Ishe Chinyoka wrote:
hi,

Just a minor issue here: whenever I read a message in Thunderbird using
JAWS, I hear a strange message "X-Western", how do I stop that? I tried
getting into the JCF file or even tweaking some settings, but it keeps
on repeating this. Sorry if this is off-topic, but I find this annoying.

Ishe