Re: Test Page Problem

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:31:02 -0800

ah yep downloaded and installed, and missed the not on the first update, lol

alright later!
smile
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:15:02 -0800
From: The Elf <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jamal, I get this when I tried to run test page on my XP SP3  with j10
SayLine.exe - Unable To Locate Component
graphic 362  This application has failed to start because SAAPI32.DLL was
not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
OK